- When did Sachin made his Test debut?
- When did Sachin started playing cricket?
- When did Sachin make ODI debut?
- Sachin scored his first runs against?
- Sachin’s highest Test score?
- Sachin’s highest ODI score?
- Number of centuries Sachin scored.
- Number of ODI matches Sachin played?
- Number of Test matches Sachin played?
- Number of T20I Sachin played
- Sachin became MP under which party?
- How many India lost when Sachin scored a century?
- How many International runs did Sachin score?
- How many wickets Sachin got?
- When did Sachin get first MOM award?
- Who was first bowler to get Sachin out in international cricket?
- On which date Sachin get Bharat Ratna?
- When did Sachin became Indian captain for first time?
- Sachin scored first century against?
- How many awards did Sachin Tendulkar got?
- When did Sachin get married?
- How many times Sachin got out in 90’s
- When did Sachin retire from ODI?
- At what age Sachin retired?
- sachin tendulkar biopic
- sachin tendulkar autobiography name
Tendulkar made his Test debut against Pakistan in Karachi in November 1989 aged 16 years and 205 days. He made 15 runs, being bowled by Waqar Younis, who also made his debut in that match
Early domestic career. On 14 November 1987, Tendulkarwas selected to represent Bombay in the Ranji Trophy,India's premier domestic First-class cricket tournament, for the 1987–88 season.
Sachin Tendulkar was dismissed by Waqar Younis for a duck off the second ball on his ODI debut against Pakistan in Gujranwala, on December 18, 1989.
November 1989 aged 16 years and 205 days. He made 15 runs
248 - Tendulkar's highest Test score, posted against Bangladesh in 2004
In One Day Internationals, the first man to score a double century was Sachin Tendulkar, who scored 200 not out against South Africa at Captain Roop Singh Stadium in Gwalior, India on 24 February 2010.
Tendulkar has scored most number of centuries (100 or more runs) in Test matches and One Day International (ODI) matches, organised by the International Cricket Council. His total of 51centuries in Test matches and 49 in ODIs are world records for highest number of centuries by a batsman.
One – December 1, 2006
He had been nominated to the Rajya Sabha, the upper house of Parliament, in April and has become the first active India sportsperson to become an MP
India has lost ONLY 14 ODIs and 11 Tests when Sachin scored a ton
Approximately 35 thousand international runs 18441 runs in odi with 49 centuries and 96 half century. In test cricket Sachin scored 15941 runs with 51 century and 70 half century.
It was a match where the then 17-year-old Sachin Tendulkar scored his first half-century in limited-overs format.
Sachin Tendulkar to received Bharat Ratna on February 4, 2014
(10 Aug 1996) At 23 years and 109 days of age, Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar took over as captain of the Indian cricket team.
Tendulkar achieved his first century against England at Old Trafford, Manchester in 1990; he made 119
Tendulkar has won a record 15 Man of the Series (MoS) and 62 Man of the Match (MoM) awards in ODI Matches. He has won a Man of the Match Award against every one of the ICC Full Members (Test Playing Nations).
24 May 1995 (Anjali Tendulkar)
17 times in ODIs 10 times in Test cricket Holds the record for highest number of unlucky dismissals in the 90s (a total of 27 times)
23rd December 2012, Tendulkar announced his retirement from ODIs
Sachin Tendulkar retired from all forms of cricket when he was 40-year-old.
Sachin – A Billion dreams.
Playing It My Way is the autobiography of former Indian cricketerSachin Tendulkar. It was launched on 5 November 2014 in Mumbai.